Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

15. theme friday: dots


prošao je i 15ti tematski petak na ana.rs, tema- tačke i tufne. ovo je najsimpatičniji kolaž do sad! od sutra pa do sledećeg petka nas čekaju moje omiljene zelene nijanse!
the 15th theme friday has finished!. the theme was dots and this is one of the cutest collages i did!  from tomorrow till next friday we will enjoy the beauty of my favorite green polishes!

moj izbor za tufne je bio ovaj: crveno, žuto i zeleno, kao omaž mojoj omiljenoj muzici!
my choice for dots was this one: red, gold and green, as a litlle omage to my favorite music!

6 comments:

  1. Super kombinacija barv. Pike pa - moj najljubši nail art, ker je enostaven in hiter za narediti. Pa prerasno izgleda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jos jedan divan kolaz! I tvoje tufnice su preslatke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jao ovo je najsladji kolaz ikad! Svaka cast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great nails! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! (;
    I followed u, I hope that u follow back. xx

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...